Rules and Conditions
1. The Clube Prestige programme is the property of MGE HOTELS and is destined to benefit our regular customers.
2. Filling out the application form implies the tacit acceptance of the Rules & Regulations.
3. On joining the Clube Prestige the customer will receive a member’s card, which will serve as proof of membership. This card is personal and not transferable.
4. The benefits outlined in the programme are intended solely for the card holder, the respective spouse and the member’s children under the age of 18.
5. The member’s card is gratuitous and valid for the life time.
6. In the event of a lost or misplaced member’s card, MGE HOTELS cannot be held responsible for the misuse of the card. In this situation, the member should alert MGE HOTELS sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Prestige Card Benefits:
7.1. 10 % Discount in accommodation (mgehotels.com rates), Bars and Restaurants, Excursions, Transfers and Accommodation upgrades.
7.2. Priority on Reservation
7.3. Early Check in / Late Check-out (upon availability)
7.4. Conversion of the full amount spent on points and possibility of exchange points for accommodation and meals.
7.5. Special Offers, promotions and Special Conditions
8. When a member wishes to make a reservation and/or purchase in the hotel with his/her card, the member should always identify himself/herself as being a Clube Prestige card holder, in order to benefit from the corresponding discount.
9. The benefits and special conditions offered by the Clube Prestige card cannot be accumulated with other promotions and/or special discounts unless specifically stated otherwise.
10. In the eventuality that the reservation is made through a third party – travel agent, tour operator or other entity – the member will not benefit from any discount or special conditions ordinarily afforded to card holders.
11. Presentation of the member’s card is compulsory upon check-in, along with a second document proving the ID of the card holder.
12. The member’s card remains the property of MGE HOTELS and can be cancelled or withdrawn if it is used in an abusive and fraudulent manner.
13. The card holder is solely responsible for keeping his/her personal information up to date with Clube Prestige.
14. General Terms and Conditions for the awarding of points:
14.1. The Clube Prestige member’s card allows the member to accumulate points in accordance with the money paid for his/her stay, calculated at 1 point for every Euro spent.
14.2. If a Clube Prestige card is acquired during the guest’s stay, then the new member can start to accumulate points straight away, but only for monies spent in the restaurants and bars, as the accommodation charges would have already been contracted and settled. Bills relating to stays prior to the card being acquired cannot be converted into points.
14.3. At any time a member can request the number of points available on his/her card simply by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.4. In the eventuality that a member has a query regarding the number of points awarded, he/she should contact Clube Prestige straight away with copies of the bills not credited to the card in order that the situation is rectified.
14.5. Goods and services paid for in the hotels to third parties, such as the health club, hairdressers, etc. that are under separate management, cannot be converted into points.
14.6. When points are awarded for a bill that has cents in the total amount paid, then the amount considered will be rounded up to the next Euro.
14.7. The card holder can make a reservation for his/her friends using the points available on member’s card as a gift.
14.8. You can exchange your points any time quickly and simply without any hassle at one of the group’s three properties or by calling +(351) 289.590.049 or sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
14.9. Points Exchange:
45 points - Child extr bed
85 points – Breakfast Buffet (1 person)
175 points – Lunch / Dinner Buffet – drinks excluded (1 person)
500 points – Night’s Accommodation in Double/Twin Room/Studio (Max. 2 persons)
625 points – Night’s Accommodation in a T1 Apartment (Max. 4 persons)
Note: Maximum exchange permitted 7 consecutive nights.
For stays between June 15th and September 15th, as well as holiday dates such as Easter, Christmas and New Year’s Eve, the number of points required are double the normal points.
15. MGE HOTELS cannot be held responsible for any mail not being delivered to the card holder’s registered address or being delayed by the postal services, and reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions, special offers and promotions, as and when deemed necessary.
16. In accordance with the current applicable Portuguese law, the Clube Prestige member authorizes that his/her personal details on the application form can be processed by MGE HOTELS and used to send information regarding products and services, or from the hotel group or our partners, by e-mail, cell phone, telemarketing or regular mail.
17. The Clube Prestige member can at any time request that his/her personal details be removed from the marketing data base simply by sending a signed letter to Clube Prestige office.
18. The current rules and regulations can be altered at any time by MGE HOTELS without prior notice, if and when deemed necessary. MGE HOTELS will publish any such alterations in good time on the appropriate page of the company website www.mgehotels.com.