Services & Information
Restaurant & Bar
Sport & LeisureOutdoor Swimming Pool
Services & Facilities
- Check-In Time: from 2PM. Check-Out Time: until midday.
- No pets allowed
- In bookings on BB, HB, FB and AI basis, guests with food allergies, food intolerances and/or any other special dietary needs must notify the hotel prior to arrival.
- Some services and facilities (Mini Golf, Tennis, Multipurpose Field, Health Club, Mini Club, Games Room, Hairdresser, Transfers) have extra charges.
- The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool and jacuzzi is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk.
- Groups of young people and groups of 'stag' and 'hen' parties are not permitted. Still if detected any arrival of these types of groups, will be charged a security deposit of 250,00 Euros per person upon arrival, that will only be refunded upon check-out after verifying that the apartment has not suffered any damage. The security deposit can be paid in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, and if the guest refuses payment, he/she will not be allowed to check into the hotel.
FCO Foreign Travel Advice for Portugal (May 2017)
‘There have been reports of an increase in holidaymakers being encouraged to submit a claim for personal injury if they have experienced gastric illness during their stay. You can find more information about the action you can take if you have suffered a personal injury on the Citizens Advice website. You should only consider pursuing a complaint or claim if you have genuinely suffered from injury or illness. If you make a false or fraudulent claim, you may face legal proceedings in the UK or Portugal’.
If the Hotel considers a gastric illness claim to be false or fraudulent, it will pursue the matter in the Portuguese courts and sue for damages.